Food and the city..the hags are here to eat and then tell you about it!

Friday, September 02, 2005

IF ONLY I COULD FIT IN JUST ONE MORE THING...

Went on a little food shopping spree before I jet set back home. I always do. London does have a few stores - namely one in Hammersmith (I think) and Convent Garden - selling Aussie produce. But they are always exorbitantly priced and the last time I bought Burger Rings from them - it was stale. It was a highly charge emotional moment, goddammit!

So I always try to equip myself with the basic essentials to at least survive a few more months in London. I'm sorry - UK snacks aren't on the same eschelons as the Down Under ones. They're really boring! I guess it all boils down to upbringing and what you were used to as a child growing up.

Burger Rings

Cheese Twisties

Tim Tams

Arnotts Slices

Fredos and strawberry cremes

Shapes

Jaffas

Monte Carlos

Chicken in a Biskit

Now I have to figure out a way to cram them into my limited luggage space. Even worse still, will the Tim Tams survive the Malaysian heat?

HRH

1 Comments:

Blogger Sam said...

hey girls. Where are you?
Did you see this...?
Come meet up with the London food bloggers if you are interested!
sam

5:17 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home